Omni weight loss diet plan, it consists of 3 phases of 2 weeks each and a fourth of maintenance. It proposes to consume 70% of vegetables and 30 proteins.
How To Omni Weight Loss Diet Plan Safe Also Works
For your convenience, we group the How To Omni Weight Loss Diet Plan Safe Also Works on the labels: and
It consists of 3 phases of 2 weeks each and a fourth of maintenance. It proposes to consume 70% of vegetables and 30 proteins.
Tana Amen, a nurse graduated from Loma Linda University in California, created it. The plan consists of 3 phases that during 6 weeks, followed by a fourth of maintenance that is followed for life.
Amen published the book Omni Diet in April 2013, which describes the characteristics of the diet and includes 126 recipes and 6 weeks of meal plans, as well as a list of allowed and forbidden foods. This diet is very restrictive since it does not include dairy, soy, corn, flour, bread, fruit juices, and sugars.
The theory of the Omni diet is because vegetables are a source of vitamins, minerals and functional elements capable of combating inflammation and losing weight, in addition to providing proteins of great biological value. It is a plan that helps to detoxify and to control the addiction to sugars since its consumption is restricted. It ensures radical changes during the first two weeks, as it gives more energy, improves digestion, reduces weight and reduces body measurements.
Corn from the diet because according to Amen, it alters the balance of sugar or glucose in the blood and eliminates the consumption of flours with gluten, sugars, and juices because they promote inflammation. Nor does it allow soy consumption because, according to animal studies, the transgenic variety is associated with infertility.
How much weight can be lost?
During the first phase (2 weeks) ensures a loss of 12 pounds (about 7 kg). Tina Amen herself used the plan to reduce the risk of some diseases that she had inherited.
What does it consist of?
The program consists of 4 phases; the first three have a duration of 2 weeks each, in which some foods. The fourth phase is maintenance and continues for life. It proposes a feeding program that includes 70% vegetables and 30% protein. The book includes examples of the menu in each phase, during which it to increase physical activity, if possible not less than 30 minutes a day. In the first phase, alcohol, which can be included in later phases, but no more than two drinks a week.
Among the foods to include and avoid, include:
Those who do:
- Lean and hormone-free meats, including beef, chicken (breast), turkey, tuna, salmon and shrimp. Includes organic eggs and protein shakes.
- All vegetables except white potatoes and corn. Increase the consumption of fruits such as blueberries, strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
- Moderate consumption of legumes such as beans, nuts, lentils and derivative such as hummus.
- Quinoa, maca and goji berries.
- It with olive oil, coconut, and almonds.
- Sugars, flours, fruit juices (even 100% natural), corn and soy.
- Gluten, present in foods such as box cereals, bread, cookies, etc.
Pros of the Omni diet:
- It stimulates the consumption of vegetables and lean meat.
- Avoid the consumption of sugars.
- It is not a personalized diet.
- It is difficult to follow because it limits many foods.
- Some recommended foods are hard to come by.
- It takes time to cook.
- It can be more expensive because it recommends including organic foods and avoiding transgenic.
Of the thousands of images on the Internet related to How To Omni Weight Loss Diet Plan Safe Also Works, we've picked out the best for you, including Omni weight loss diet plan , and many more.